Wüsthof Urban Farmer Bread Knife 23cm
This Urban Farmer Bread Knife has a sharp, serrated blade made from a high carbon stainless steel alloy, which undergoes hardness testing to ensure maximum strength and durability. This makes the blade flexible under pressure and easy to resharpen. It features an extremely robust and beautiful, water-resistant handle made from sustainably grown and heat-treated beechwood. Combined with the non-slip bolster, it provides a comfortable, secure grip.
- Serrated bread knife perfect for fresh, crunchy bread, or even cutting a birthday cake
- Blade is made from a high carbon stainless steel alloy that is durable and flexible
- Handle made from sustainably grown beechwood that is exceptionally robust and comfortable
- Bolster between the blade and handle is soft touch and non-slip for a comfortable grip and safe handling
- Made in Solingen, Germany
The Urban Farmer knife collection was created by German designer Bjoern Berger to celebrate farm-fresh food, home gardening and cooking with delicious seasonal ingredients. Urban Farmer combines the natural beauty of rustic crafting tools with the high-tech precision of knives made with the latest materials and techniques.
- Blade length: 23cm
- Handle length: 11cm
- Hand wash only
- Hand wash with warm water and soap, then rinse and dry immediately
- Do not submerge wooden handle in water
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass
- Sharpen your knife using a sharpener designed for the blade or have it sharpened by a professional
- Store your knives in a knife block, magnetic strip or in-drawer knife organiser to protect the blade edge and prevent injury
Wüsthof knives have a 10-year warranty and will be repaired or replaced after thorough inspection if there are any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty assumes proper care, maintenance and intended use of the knives.